The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Tsutsu-Um Shrine Puzzle is somewhat similar to a pinball machine where a ball rolls along a path, only to bounce off obstacles. However, we can make that part totally cheesy. Here’s our guide to help you solve the Tsutsu-um Shrine puzzle in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
How to solve the Tsutsu-um shrine puzzle in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
The Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Tsutsu-um Shrine is found further southwest of Hyrule Field. if you have already myachin shrine puzzle, then keep moving southwest. You should find it on a rock overlooking the stables on the outskirts.
Once inside, take a look at the area:
- Beyond the gap, you’ll see the main puzzle, as well as the rolling ball and bullseye target.
- To your right, you should see two plates.
- Match them to pegs with a moving pole, then jump to reach the other side. There is also a chest with 5x arrows.
- Make sure you bring the steaks and small plates on the other side as well.
Now, we have to look at the main puzzle itself. Here’s what you need to do:
- Upon reaching the lower section, build a tall structure with smaller plates and a stake driven through the ground.
- Use the climb to reach the higher section. Then, use the Ultrahand to lift the plates.
- Attach a plate to a stake, then drive it into the wall to the left of the stake that’s already in place.
- When the ball rolls, it will hit the plate and get stuck. You should be able to grab it.
Drop the ball in the lower section and bring all objects with you (i.e., stakes on the wall and plate). You want to bet the ball.
Then, move closer to the edge of the platform, lifting the contraption with you. Then, at the very edge, move the right thumb to force the two objects apart. Minimal force and gravity will cause the ball to drop and roll straight into the bullseye target.
This is how we completed the Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Tsutsu-um Shrine puzzle, although a little trial and error may apply. don’t forget to take a look at our pilgrimage center guide For other brain teasers.
There are many mechanics and aspects to learn in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. For more information, you can visit our guide hub,
The products discussed here were independently selected by our editors. GameSpot may receive a share of the revenue if you purchase anything featured on our site.