real housewives of new york city It’s going to look a lot different when it comes back season 14, After the 13th season of the long-running reality show was panned by critics and fans, Bravo announced in March 2022 that the franchise rebooting With an all new cast for Season 14. Bravo also announced a “legacy” show featuring former Ronnie the stars though plans for that series have been shelved,
the upcoming 14th season of Ronnie Filming has wrapped up, and fans are ready to start a new era of the show with a diverse group of women leading glamorous lives in the Big Apple. Below, HollywoodLife Here’s what we know so far Ronnie season 14 as well Ronnie: Legacy.
‘Ronnie’ season 14 premiere date
Bravo has not announced a premiere date. Ronnie Season 14 so far. The shooting of the show begins in the fall of 2022, and ends after the new year. Fans feel that the show will probably make a comeback this summer. We don’t have any trailers yet.
‘Ronnie’ Season 14 Cast
Andy Cohen Introduced the 7 women joining Ronnie for live filming of season 14 Watch what happens live with Andy Cohen last day of bravocon 2022On October 16, 2022. new cast members sai de silva, ubah hassan, Erin Dana Litchi, Jenna Lyons, lizzie savetsky, jessle tankAnd Brian Whitfield, Bravo revealed the following information about each new cast member:
- sai de silva is an Afro-Latina, born and raised in New York. She is the creative director of Scout the City, which originated as a passion project blog and quickly grew into an online lifestyle destination. Scout the City follows Sai’s chic parenting adventures from her home in Brooklyn, where she lives with husband David Craig and their two children, London and Rio.
- ubah hassan is a Somalian model and philanthropist who moved to New York and made it her home. At a young age, Ubah fled to Kenya with her father and brother, but later moved to Canada, where she was spotted by a photographer and subsequently signed by a modeling agency. Ubah is also an entrepreneur and the founder of UBAHOT, a hot sauce company she built from scratch.
- Erin Dana Litchi is a witty, confident and outspoken New Yorker who grew up in Manhattan as one of five children in a close-knit Israeli family. A go-getter by birth, Erin became a real estate agent at age 19 and owns her own home renovation and design firm, HomeGirl. Erin’s husband is an attorney and the owner of Litchi Law. The couple shares three children together and lives in Tribeca. Erin is super friendly, loves being around others and is always up for a good time.
- Jenna Lyons is the former president and executive creative director of J.Crew Group, where she was widely recognized as the creative force behind the American retail chain, one of the most iconic fashion brands in America. Jenna is now the co-founder and CEO of Lovescene, a direct-to-consumer beauty brand, and lives in New York City with her son, Beckett.
- lizzie savetsky Is a digital influencer, activist, mother of three, and wife of plastic surgeon Dr. Ira Savitsky. Originally from Fort Worth, Texas, Savitsky moved to New York for college and, after a brief stint in his home state, returned to the Big Apple. Lizzie uses her platform to express her style, educate others on her deepest beliefs and hosts the Instagram show “Bashart,” where she prepares to help Jewish singles find love. Is.
- jessle tank An outgoing and unreserved fashion publicist and brand consultant, known for thinking outside the box. Jessel, who is BritishIndian-origin, met her husband, financier Pavitra Randhawa, when a friend introduced her at a bar. Romance didn’t spark immediately and they remained close friends for years before starting dating. The two married in Mexico in 2014 and have twin boys.
- Brian Whitfield Is a Brand Marketing and Communications Professional. A cheeky “trophy wife in training,” Brianna has a penchant for interior design, fashion, and hosting dinner parties from her (small but mighty) West Village apartment. Originally from a small town in the Midwest, Brianna was raised by her grandmother, who taught her invaluable lessons about navigating life, her narrative as a bi-racial woman, and the true meaning of hard work.
Rumors About ‘Ronnie’ Season 14
Allegedly, Ronnie The cast of Season 14 faced some major drama during filming. In November 2022, Lizzie Savitsky announced exit from the show in between filming. Lizzy told that she is leaving the show because of this antisemitism, he said in a public statement, “As a proud Orthodox Jewish woman, I thought participating in this series would be a great opportunity to represent people like me and share my experience. Unfortunately, from the time of my announcement in the cast, I was at the receiving end of a stream of antisemitic attacks. As this continued, I realized that this path was no longer right for me and my family.” Andy Cohen later told HollywoodLife especially Lizzie’s exit from the series was “an unfortunate situation”.
However, other details have emerged about why Lizzie is In fact Leave Ronnie, According to page sixLizzie decides to leave the show after her husband, Dr. Ira Savitsky, allegedly repeated the N-word to producers while describing a discussion between his wife and his co-star, Brian Whitfield. Apparently, Lizzie, who is a matchmaker, did not want to take Brian on a date because he is not Jewish. This caused friction between the two, per page six, and during a phone call conversation where they tried to hash things out, Brian used the full N-word, and Lizzie reportedly believed Brian was going to tell his castmates that Lizzie also used the N-word. was used. Therefore, Lizzie’s husband reported the incident to the producers, but he used the whole N-word when referring to Lizzie and Brian’s phone call. page six, The outlet reported that although Lizzie’s husband apologized, “negotiations began” regarding Lizzie’s exit. None of these reports have been confirmed by Lizzie, Brian or Bravo.
Now, everyone around comes into play Ronnie: Legacy, Fans were very excited about the spinoff show, which was planned to feature all the former stars of the franchise. from the beginning, luan de lesspes, Sonia Morgan, Jill ZarinAnd dorinda medley Locks were looking to join the show. Two of the most prestigious alums, bethenny frankel And ramona singer, publicly stated that they did not want to do the show. Ramona called too Ronnie: Legacy “Loser Show” in an interview with carlos king, dorinda clapped back On Ramona’s comments HollywoodLife‘S Attention puh-leez! podcast, saying, “I mean, I don’t think he should have said that. I hope we’re not a loser show, I mean that would be terrible.
On January 30, the news broke via page six He Ronnie: Legacy Is allegedly canceled, page six, who cited sources, claimed that talks between Bravo and cast members have “officially collapsed,” and that the highly anticipated show is “dead.” The outlet reported that Bravo “rescinded its offers to the talent.” However, Andy Cohen disputed this report. Twitterjust after page six Publish your article. “Don’t believe everything you read,” Andy tweeted, with the hashtag “RHONYLegacy.”
Bravo has not confirmed anything about the future of Ronnie: Legacy, Ramona Singer told HollywoodLife in one exclusive interview On March 1 she heard that the show “isn’t happening.” Ramona also reiterated that she don’t want to come back to the franchise, “My life is too full, ,I don’t really have room to be on TV,” she said.
Click To Subscribe To Our FREE HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter To get the hottest celebrity news.