Fintel reports that Piper Sandler on May 10, 2023 Maintained RingCentral Inc. Coverage of – (NYSE:RNG) a neutral recommendation.
Analyst Price Forecast Indicates 91.08% Upside
By April 24, 2023, average one year price target RingCentral Inc. For – is 50.64. Forecasts range from a low of $35.35 to a high of $68.25. The average price target shows an upside of 91.08% from the latest closing price of 26.50.
see our Leaderboard of companies With the biggest price target on the upside.
RingCentral Inc. The estimated annual revenue for – 2,358MM is a growth of 14.78%. Estimated Annual Non-GAAP eps is 2.85.
What is Fund Sentiment?
there are Reporting of 664 fund or institution positions RingCentral Inc. In -. This is a decrease of 28 owners or 4.05% over the previous quarter. average portfolio weight of all funds 0.15% is devoted to RNG, an increase of 0.08%. Total shares owned by institutions decreased by 0.24% to 97,511K shares in the last three months. put/call ratio The RNG has a value of 0.68, which shows a bullish outlook.
What are the other shareholders doing?
Capital World Investors The company holds 12,964K shares representing 13.41% ownership. In its prior filing, the firm reported representing 9,895K shares. a hike 23.67%. Firm increased Its portfolio allocation in RNG is higher by 10.20% as compared to the previous quarter.
AGTHX – Growth Fund of America The company holds 5,562K shares representing 5.76% ownership. No change from last quarter.
Pictet Asset Management The company holds 4,602K shares representing 4.76% ownership. In its prior filing, the firm reported representing 3,661K shares. a hike of 20.45%. Firm fell short of Its portfolio allocation in RNG has increased by 48.47% as compared to the previous quarter.
Alcan Capital Management The company holds 3,804K shares representing 3.94% ownership. In its prior filing, the firm reported representing 3,645K shares. a hike of 4.16%. Firm increased Its portfolio allocation in RNG is higher by 10.35% as compared to the previous quarter.
American Funds Insurance Series – Growth Fund Class 1 The company holds 3,132K shares representing 3.24% ownership. In its prior filing, the firm reported representing 2,938K shares. a hike of 6.19%. Firm fell short of Its portfolio allocation in RNG has increased by 7.52% as compared to the previous quarter.
RingCentral Background Information
(This description is provided by the company.)
RingCentral, Inc. is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) platform. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems, RingCentral empowers the modern mobile and distributed workforce to communicate, collaborate and connect via any mode, any device and any location makes. RingCentral offers three core products in its portfolio, including RingCentral Office®, a Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) platform that includes team messaging, video meetings, and the cloud phone system, Glip®, which integrates team messaging with is the company’s free video meeting solution that enables Smart. Video Meeting™, and RingCentral cloud contact center solutions. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading third party business applications and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California with offices around the world.
All RingCentral Inc. – View regulatory filing,
This story originally appeared on fintail,
The views and opinions expressed here are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.