Knowing how to convert HEIC images to JPEG on macOS is an important skill if you’ve been on the Apple ecosystem in recent years, as the HEIC photo format is the default on the iPhone and iPad and can be frustrating when trying to share or transfer it. Is. Photos for your laptop.
we have covered How to turn off HEIC on iPhone If you want to remove this problem from the source, but if you still want the benefits of HEIC but occasionally need to make your iOS images more easily shareable, you can convert them individually to macOS Can convert on. Follow these steps for the fastest and easiest way to convert your HEIC media to JPEG using your MacBook.
1. Connect your Apple device to your Mac computer and transfer your files. Be sure to save them someplace you can easily remember.
2. Using the Photos app, locate and select your images.
3. After selecting the images you want to convert, go to File > Export > Export Photos.
4. From the menu that appears, select the file format you want to convert your images to.
5. Finally, click on Export, select your destination folder, and click on Export again.